- I've tried to remove the salt stains from my carpets with little success. Any suggestions?Pick up some distilled vinegar and a soft scrub brush. Rub in and blot with a white towel and it’s gone. Your carpets may smell like vinegar for a couple of days, but it’s well worth it.
- Will steam cleaning damage my carpets?No! Hot water extraction is the method preferred by most carpet manufacturers. It is considered to be the best method of removing embedded soil and other contaminants such as salt.
- How can I keep my carpets looking great and last longer?There are a couple of cost effective ways to prolong the life of your carpets and looking great. The first is to vacuum regularly. At least twice per week and more if you have kids or pets. The second is to have them professionally steamed cleaned at least once per year.
- Why should I have my carpets stain protected after they've been cleaned?Stain protection forms an invisible shield around the fibres, allowing water and oil-based stains to be cleaned away without a trace. This leaves your carpets easy to maintain, easier to clean – and looking NEWER longer! You can think of it as an insurance policy that you WILL use.
- Is it possible to clean my carpets too often?No. The more often a carpet is cleaned, the longer it will maintain its original appearance. It is an excellent idea to clean high traffic areas and areas of heavy soiling on a regular basis to help maintain the life of your carpets.
- Should I wait until my carpet looks soiled before I have it cleaned?All residential carpet should be professionally cleaned a minimum of every 12 to 18 months (depending on lifestyle, kids, pets, etc). Allowing dry soils to build up in the carpet pile scars pile fiber allowing it to take on a dull, dirty look.
- Why is it that I have stains that go away after I have my carpets cleaned, but usually return within a week?Most recurring spots or stains can be traced to inadequate rinsing of cleaning solutions or no rinsing whatsoever. Many commercially available spot removal agents do an excellent job in removing spills but detergent residues remain behind to attract additional soil. In using any spot removal agent, insure to rinse with warm water and blot with paper towels until all sudsing has stopped.
- Can a carpet cleaning company properly clean my carpet for $69.95?Probably not! Cleaning solutions play a crucial role in carpet cleaning effectiveness and detergent residues left behind. Less expensive chemical formulations leave large amounts of residue behind that may cause rapid resoiling or oxidation of the fiber. Additionally, many carpet cleaning related problems are related to technician error. An unbelievably low price could be a questionable sign.
- Are carpet cleaning chemicals safe?In general, yes they are. Some are safer for others however. The trend in the industry is slowly starting to turn towards green cleaning and many cleaners have already switched to healthier and safer all natural cleaning products. If you do not have allergies and are not sensitive to chemicals then you will not be bothered by most cleaning chemicals. If you are sensitive though you should look for a cleaner who uses all natural ones.
- Is having the right equipment all a company needs to clean your carpets properly?Many companies own hot-water cleaners — but a large number of employees don’t know how to use them. You probably know someone who bought the newest computer on the market but didn’t learn how to use it for a year or more. The same is true with carpet cleaning machines. The company may own good equipment, but the employees may not know how to use it correctly. This is why it’s important that you choose your carpet cleaner carefully.
Our Clients Say it Best
Todd came to my home to quote and clean my furniture and carpet. After a few years of many pets running around in the house and teenagers I wasn’t expecting a miracle, however that is what Todd delivered. Todd was professional and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend his services to anyone. My furniture and carpets look amazing!–Kay, Burlington
We have used Amazing Results several times for both our carpets and furniture and have been very happy with the service. Todd is always on time, very professional and will ensure that you are happy with the job. You will want to call Amazing Results again!–Ren’s Carpet & Flooring, Oakville
I have used Amazing Results several times for carpet cleaning at my home and have always been very happy with the work! I have two young children and a dog so my carpets see a lot of traffic but they always come out looking brand new. I have recommended this company to my office as well as neighbors and they have all been happy with the service as well!–Sarah Flynn, Burlington
Todd has cleaned our carpets and furniture many times. The results have always been amazing, whether it was dirt or dog stains. He is always reliable and professional. I will use no other carpet cleaner and would highly recommend him to anyone needing their carpets and/or upholstery cleaned.–Cindy Hobman, Oakville
Todd did a great job cleaning the carpet in the basement. When the carpet was taking a bit longer to dry than expected, Todd brought over his industrial fan to help with the process. Great service.–Hermes, Burlington
Todd at Amazing Results Cleaning Solutions offers the most amazing service. I have called on Amazing Results Cleaning Solutions to clean and refresh my carpets for years now and the results, efficiency and service are always absolutely “top notch”. Can’t recommend Todd and his company enough!–Susan, Oakville
Phenomenal work. The carpets look like new and we were left a fan to speed up the drying process. He was there on time, and was very courteous. I would highly recommend Amazing to anyone who wants a reasonably priced company who delivers amazing results.–Jim Duff, Burlington
We Guarantee Satisfaction and we Guarantee Amazing Results
Call Us, You’ll be Amazed!
Amazing Results services Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Aldershot, Ancaster, Carlisle, Dundas, Waterdown, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Milton and surrounding communities.